Annual Cemetery Walk - Cypress Hill
THE PETALUMANS OF YESTERYEAR
PRESENT THEIR ANNUAL CEMETERY WALK
"The Lives of the Petaluma Pioneers"
Petalumans of Yesteryear annual living history of 19th century Petaluma
* Brainerd Jones, Petalumas renowned architect
* Lyman Byce, Petaluma Incubator Company
* Captain Tom Baylis, early river captain
* Isaac Wickersham, Esq., lawyer and entrepreneur
* Addie Atwater, early civic leader
* The McNear Family - an early Petaluma dynasty family
* The Lippetts - Professor and Mrs. Lippett
* Fred Wiseman - famous aviator
* Lorenzo Waugh - early settler
Tour begins at the Cypress Hill Cemetery office parking lot. Greeting by Isaac Wickersham, then the groups are to be escorted by Benicia Vallejo and Melissa Mecham to the gravesites of Captain Tom Baylis, Isaac Garrett Wickersham, Mr. And Mrs. Edward Spalding Lippitt , Mrs. Henry (Addie) Atwater, the McNear family, & William Howard Pepper.
The tour concludes inside the Cypress Hill columbarium designed by Brainerd Jones, as narrated by Lyman C. Byce.
Cypress Hill Memorial Park (View)
430 Magnolia Avenue
Petaluma, CA 94952
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|